welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
6:24 PM
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
I WANT TO LIVE FREELY!
Imagine life that is all about fun and more fun doing what you like to do everyday without worrying about what you should do. Wouldn't it be fun? But who in this world gets to enjoy this type of life? When I was young I always imagine when I die what I wish to be in my next life. I will definitely want to ask my god whether I can be nothing as in nothing like you know no feelings no greed just purely something that is nothing at all. No mind that will think on its own just nothing. Pretty weird right? What is life? Everyone defines it differently but there is no definite answer to it. Do GOD exist? No one know could it be human brain does wonder that it is so good at imagining things? Which comes first, egg or chicken? I say the GOD! And by the way I don't care so long I get to eat chicken and eggs. MONEY is the most important in this world! Admit it, without it we can't survive. I always hated this person that invented this thing called MONEY. How this piece of paper that change everyone's life. There is so many questions that has yet to be answered and most amazingly all the questions and answers are asked and answered by human ourselves. Sometimes I think that we, humans, dug our own graves and killed ourselves in it.
I just want to enjoy my life and do everything that I like in my life that is short and so insignificant in this world, this universe. I don't want to be famous, honorable or some heroine, because I don't want to be in some history textbook that everyone studies and learn about it day after day.
*GOD - refers to whatever religion that ones believe it does stand for solely one religion
And the above solely belongs to my own thoughts, if any of the above causes any disagreement to you I sincerely apologize.